
His slogan is Mike Mara "America's Badass." I think it's got a nice ring to it.
"Why the hell should I vote for Mike?" you ask.
Top 10 Reasons to Vote Mara in 2012
10. My sister and him use cloth diapers. (on their children of course)
9. I think they are starting a compost pile this year.
8. Mike uses a black screen for his blog to save energy and because of Metallica.
7. Mike helped me move despite having a sore back.
6. Mike will listen to me rant about comics, my life, and anything else.
5. Mike knows more about Star Wars then anyone I know. (even Peter)
4. Mike is in the #2 spot for best dad in the world right after Danny Tanner.
3. Mike will appoint me as Secretary of Defense because of my awesome endorsement.
2. It would be sweet to see Sam and Ray in tuxedos for the Inaugural Ball.
1. We got a African American in office, now its time for a long-hair!

I approve of this message.
ReplyDelete...sorry, I couldn't help myself. I appreciate the vote of confidence, although I'm sure much of that is campaign rhetoric when compared to the real Mike Mara:) But I would nominate you as Sec. of Def. First assignment? Disarm. Thanks bro.
Oh Lord! This is hilarious. Now what would my focus be as first lady?
ReplyDeleteSarah you will continue raising two little gentlemen along with making sure Mike doesn't become Darth Mara.
ReplyDeleteMike, would you appoint me as secretary of Taco distribution? Be sure to create the position first. Also I think you can take some great cues from George W. For instance, if something is illegal, and you want to do it, or already have, make it legal, but only for you and your cohorts. Also, talk like your an idiot so no one will think you're up to something...they'll all just say, "I dont think that Mike is smart enough to do all that himself." Hook line and sinker, Works everytime. Finally, if you want something, and someone else has it. Kill em. There are plenty more great lessons to learn from W. but we dont have time today. maybe next time. remember, Taco Distribution.
ReplyDeleteAlso I dont think Matthew would be a good nomination for Sec. of Def....he censors comments...whats he gonna keep from us next???!!! He's quite a shady character.
ReplyDeleteCan I please move into the White House to take care of the kiddos...Michael and I have always dreamed of our children taking care of us in ways we are not accustomed to. This will be a dream come true.
ReplyDeleteI like Mike! great campaign slogan. Can I please move into the White House as the 1st mother in law. I would take care of the boys, and grow accustomed to all the pomp surrounding me.
ReplyDeleteTacos, or is it Tacoes, either way, consider it done when my administration begins. And about that comment Gestapo Secretary, don't worry about him. I'll stick my VP on him full time...VP to be announced. Can I "off the record" say that I would be far too afraid of the power of holding such an office and would probably cede to Tony Iommi of Black Sabbath. He's a level headed gent, too bad he's British... Be on the look out for my first official campaign blog release.
ReplyDelete